You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® Contour Profile Gel™ (CPG™) Breast Implants
Looking for a natural shape and feel? MENTOR® CPG™ Breast Implants use a unique cohesive gel that holds together evenly for a smooth, natural silhouette.
For over 10 years, women have chosen CPG™ Breast Implants for their proven shape retention with a natural breast appearance and projection that holds up over time.1
Unique, tapered shape provides more projection at the lower pole, oﬀering maximum projection where needed.
The lowest reported risk of key complications in primary breast augmentation at 10 years.* 1-5
Peace of Mind
Made with SILTEX™ Texture, which can contribute to a reduction in key complications in primary augmentation.6,7
Our Promise to You
The Mentor Warranty
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing that MENTOR® CPG™ Breast Implants are backed by the industry’s best and most comprehensive warranty8-10 to ensure that you are supported long after your surgery.
*Not a head to head study. Based on the comparison of key complication rates reported in the 10 year Core Studies for MemoryShape® CPG™ Gel Breast Implants, NATRELLE™ 410 TruForm™ 3 Gel Breast Implants, NATRELLE™ Round TruForm™ 1 Gel Breast Implants, and MemoryGel™ Breast Implants.
1. Reference: Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape® Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Proﬁle Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015
2. Mentor Worldwide LLC. Data on File. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013
3. Maxwell, G. Patrick; Van Natta, Bruce W.; Bengtson, Bradley P.; and Murphy, Diane K., "Ten-Year Results From the Natrelle 410 Anatomical Form-Stable Silicone Breast Implant Core Study" (2015). Public Health Resources.
4. Health Canada: Summary Basis of Decision (SBD) for Natrelle™ Highly Cohesive Silicone-Filled Breast Implants. Application No. 88573. License No.72262. Date Issued: 2014/01/17.
5. Health Canada: Summary Basis of Decision (SBD) for Natrelle™ Silicone-Filled Breast Implants- Smooth Shell With Barrier and Narelle(TM) Silicone Filled Breast Implants - Textured Shell with Barrier Layer. Application No. 61865 and 60524 License No License No 72264 and 72263. Date Issued: 2012/09/25.
6. Textured Silicone Breast Implant Use in Primary Augmentation: Core Data Update and Review, Derby, B., Codner, M.
7. Wixtrom R, Vargo J, Canady J, Controversies in Breast Implant Texturing: New evidence on friction, rotation, double capsules and interactive eﬀect of device placement on contracture in primary augmentation. Paper presented at IQUAM Congress and Consensus Conference. 10 April 2014. Budapest
11. Sientra mailing to US Plastic Surgeons