You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® CONTOUR PROFILETM Breast Implants
For over 10 years, women have chosen MemoryShape® Breast Implants for their proven shape retention with a natural breast appearance and projection that holds up over time.1
Compared to our round MemoryGel® Breast Implants, CONTOUR PROFILETM Breast Implants have a tapered shape, offering more projection at the lower pole.
MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by substantial clinical data demonstrating safety and effectiveness in both augmentation and reconstruction, including 10‐ year clinical trials.1-6
Our Promise to You
MENTOR® believes women deserve the peace of mind and dedication that comes with a highly comprehensive warranty.
* Breast Implants are not a lifetime device and may require replacement during your lifetime. Explore our warranty further here.
1. MemoryShape Post-Appproval Cohort Stdy (formerly Contor Profile Gel Core Stdy) Final Clinical Stidy Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; 02 June 2015.
2. MemoryGel Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; April 2013.
3. Mentor Memory Shape Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study), Final Report. October 2014.
4. Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implant Largo Post Approval Study Re-Op Phase Annual Report. 17 June 2016.
5. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants. 02 November.
6. Mentor MemoryShape CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision, Final Clinical Study Report. 20 October 2015.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd, 2020.