You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® holds together uniformly so it feels more like natural breast tissue, while also giving you more options for choosing a look you love.
Why Choose MemoryGel® Xtra?
MemoryGel® Xtra gives you all the benefits of MemoryGel implants, but with additional benefits in two profile options – Moderate Plus and High profile.
A Soft, Natural Feel Patients Desire with Increased Projection, Fullness and Firmness
In 90% of the corresponding profiles, MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than implants from another leading brand (all cohesive levels).* 1
MemoryGel® Xtra implants are precision-filled and provide increased fullness when compared to MemoryGel® Breast Implants.
The cohesive gel in MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants feels soft and natural, with increased firmness over MemoryGel® Breast Implants for women desiring that feel.2
A Name You Can Trust
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants are part of the long-trusted MemoryGel family.
MENTOR® COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Over 200,000 women have participated in 10 Mentor studies to provide clinical evidence demonstrating the safety and effectiveness of our breast implants.3
PREFERRED BY 9 OUT OF 10 CONSUMERS
In a blinded comparison with another major brand, 9 out of 10 consumers chose MENTOR® MemoryGel®Xtra as feeling more like natural breasts.4
SURGEONS PREFER MEMORYGEL® XTRA
In a global blinded comparison with another major brand, surgeons more often chose MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants as the product they would use most often at their practice.5
Our Promise to You
The Mentor Promise
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing that MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants are backed by the industry’s best and most comprehensive warranty6-9 to ensure that you are supported long after your surgery.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
All MENTOR® Breast Implants sold in the USA are proudly made in the USA.
* Published projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGel® Xtra Moderate Plus Profile vs. Inspira Moderate Profile and MemoryGel Xtra High Profile vs. Inspira Full Profile.
1. Source: NATRELLE™ Product Catalog [Product Catalogue]. Center Valley, PA: Allergan: 2017
2. Product Dimensions for MemoryGel and MemoryGel Xtra Breast Implants. Mentor R&D Compression Benchtop Testing - July 2017
3. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
4. Head-to-head blinded in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents. Mentor Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017.
5. Head-to-head in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 79 surgeons. Mentor Surgeon Preference Market Research Report - July 2017.
6. Allergan Warranty. http://www.natrellesurgeon.com/Content/assets/Natrelle_Warranty%20Brochure_DFU. Accessed 04/12/2018.
7. Sientra Product replacement policy and warranty . http://www.sientra.com/Content/pdfs/Warranty_Terms_And_Conditions.pdf. Accessed 04/12/2018.
8. Sientra CapCon Warranty. http://www.sientra.com/Content/pdfs/CapCon_Care_Program_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf. Accessed 04/12/2018.
9. Sientra mailing to US Plastic Surgeons