You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MENTOR® MemoryGel® holds together uniformly so it feels more like natural breast tissue, while also giving you more options for choosing a look you love.
Why Choose MemoryGel® Xtra?
MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants give you all the beneﬁts of MemoryGel® Breast Implants, but with additional beneﬁts in two proﬁle options – Moderate Plus and High Profile.
Projection, Fullness & Firmness
In 90% of the corresponding profiles, MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than Natrelle Inspira Breast Implants (all cohesive levels)*,1
MemoryGel,® Xtra Breast Implants provide increased projection, fullness and firmness when compared to MemoryGel® Breast Implants.2,3
MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants provide increased firmness over MemoryGel® Breast Implants.†,3
A Name You Can Trust
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants are part of the long-trusted MemoryGel family.
MENTOR® COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Over 200,000 patients have been enrolled in over 10 clinical studies, providing a robust data set to evaluate the safety and performance of our implants.4-13
WHAT DO CONSUMERS THINK?
In a blinded comparison, 9 out of 10 consumers chose MemoryGel® Breast Xtra implants as feeling more like natural (or real) breasts than Inspira Responsive and Inspira Cohesive breast implants.|,14
WHAT ABOUT SURGEONS?
In a global blinded comparison, surgeons more often chose MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants over Natrelle Inspira Responsive and Cohesive Breast Implants, as the product they would use most often at their practice.§,14
* Published projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGel® Xtra Moderate Plus Profile vs. Inspira Moderate Profile and MemoryGel® Xtra High Profile vs. Inspira Full Profile.
† Head-to-head compression benchtop testing between MemoryGel® Xtra and MemoryGel® Breast Implants.
| Head-to-head blinded in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel® Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents
§ Head-to-head in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel® Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 79 surgeons
1. Product Dimensions for MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants. Allergan Natrelle Inspira Product Catalog 2017. Published Product Dimensions for Allergan Natrelle Inspira Breast Implants
2. Product Dimensions for MemoryGel® and MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
3. Mentor® R&D Compression Benchtop Testing - July 2017
4. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
5. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
6. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
7. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShapeTM Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
8. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
9. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992-November 2010) October 3, 2011.
10. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
11. MemoryShapeTM Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
12. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGel® Ultra High Profile (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
13. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study
14. MENTOR Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017
The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd, 2020