You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGelTM holds together uniformly so it feels more like natural breast tissue, while also giving you more options for choosing a look you love.
Why Choose MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants?
MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants give you all the beneﬁts of MemoryGel Implants, but with additional beneﬁts in two proﬁle options – Moderate Plus and High proﬁle.
A Soft, Natural Feel Patients Desire with Increased Projection, Fullness and Firmness
In 90% of the corresponding proﬁles, MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than implants from another leading brand (all cohesive levels).*1
MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants are precision-ﬁlled and provide increased fullness when compared to MemoryGel™ Breast Implants.
The cohesive gel in MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants feels soft and natural, with increased ﬁrmness over MemoryGel™ Breast Implants for women desiring that feel.2
A Name You Can Trust
MENTOR® MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants are part of the long-trusted MemoryGel Family.
MENTOR® COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Over 200,000 women have participated in 10 Mentor studies to provide clinical evidence demonstrating the safety and effectiveness of our breast implants.3-12
PREFERRED BY 9 OUT OF 10 CONSUMERS
In a blinded comparison with another major brand, 9 out of 10 consumers chose MENTOR® MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants as feeling more like natural breasts.13
SURGEONS PREFER MEMORYGELTM XTRA IMPLANTS
In a global blinded comparison with another major brand, surgeons more often chose MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants as the product they would use most often at their practice.** 14
Our Promise to You
The Mentor Warranty
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing that MENTOR® MemoryGel™ Xtra Breast Implants are backed by the industry’s best and most comprehensive warranty15-18 to ensure that you are supported long after your surgery.
* Published projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGel® Xtra Moderate Plus Proﬁle vs. Inspira Moderate Proﬁle and MemoryGel Xtra High Proﬁle vs. Inspira Full Proﬁle.
** Head-to-head in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 79 surgeons. Mentor Surgeon Preference Market Research Report - July 2017.
† Head-to-head blinded in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents. Mentor Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017.
1. Source: NATRELLE™ Product Catalog [Product Catalogue]. Center Valley, PA: Allergan: 2017
2. Product Dimensions for MemoryGel and MemoryGel Xtra Breast Implants. Mentor R&D Compression Benchtop Testing - July 2017
3. Summary of the Safety and Eﬀectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
4. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
5. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
6. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Proﬁle Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
7. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
8. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992-November 2010) October 3, 2011.
9. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Proﬁle Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
10. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Proﬁle Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
11. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGelTM Ultra High Proﬁle (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
12. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study.
13. Mentor Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017
14. Mentor Surgeon Preference Market Research Report - July 2017
18. Sientra mailing to US Plastic Surgeon