You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGel™ Breast Implants hold together uniformly so it feels more like natural breast tissue, while also giving you more options for choosing a look you love.
Why Choose MemoryGelTM Breast Implants?
MemoryGelTM Breast Implants provide a soft, natural feel desired by patients*1 with the high quality women know and expect from Mentor. Choose from a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit your body.
Decades of Unsurpassed Satisfaction
MENTOR® MemoryGelTM Breast Implants have been trusted for over 30 years by over 6,000,000 women worldwide.
Our Promise to You
The Mentor Promise
Get the peace of mind you deserve knowing that MENTOR® MemoryGel™ Breast Implants are backed by the industry’s best and most comprehensive warranty13-16 to ensure that you are supported long after your surgery.
* As compared to saline-ﬁlled breast implants.
† Based on patient survey at 10 years in the Mentor® MemoryGel® Breast Implant 10-Year Core Gel Clincial Study Final Report. Mentor Worldwide LLC.. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013.
1. Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. Safety of Silicone Implant. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1999. Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Historical Implant Data 1985 - May 2018
2. Mentor Worldwide LLC.. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013
3. Summary of the Safety and Eﬀectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
4. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
5. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
6. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Proﬁle Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
7. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
8. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992-November 2010) October 3, 2011.
9. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Proﬁle Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
10. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Proﬁle Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
11. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Eﬀectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGel® Ultra High Proﬁle (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
12. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study.
13. Allergan Warranty. http://www.natrellesurgeon.com/Content/assets/ Natrelle_Warranty%20Brochure_DFU. Accessed 04/12/2018.
14. Sientra Product replacement policy and warranty . http://www.sientra.com/Content/pdfs/ Warranty_Terms_And_Conditions.pdf. Accessed 04/12/2018.
15. Sientra CapCon Warranty. http://www.sientra.com/Content/pdfs/ CapCon_Care_Program_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf. Accessed 04/12/2018.
16. Sientra mailing to US Plastic Surgeons