You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® CPGTM Breast Implants
Looking for a natural shape and feel? MENTOR® CPGTMGel Breast Implants are designed to achieve a natural breast silhouette.1
MENTOR® CPGTM Breast Implants are made with a proprietary formulated highly cohesive gel that is designed to shape the breast and help create a desirable look with long‐lasting shape retention.2
The CPGTM Breast Implant tapered shape provides more implant projection at the lower pole, offering maximum projection where needed.3
A low reported risk of key complications in primary breast augmentation at 10 years.4-8*
Our Promise to You
Mentor® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive warranty to ensure that you are supported long after your surgery.11
*Not a head to head study. Based on the comparison of key complication rates (capsular contracture and rupture) reported in the 10 year Core Studies for MemoryShape®/ CPG™ Gel Breast Implants, NATRELLE™ 410 TruForm™ 3 Gel Breast Implants, NATRELLE™ Round TruForm™ 1 Gel Breast Implants, Sientra Silicone Gel Breast Implants, and MemoryGel™ Breast Implants.^
^The third party trademarks used herein are the properties of their respective owners.
#According to ISO 14607.
+Derby B, Codner, M. Textured. Silicone Breast Implant Use in Primary Augmentation: Core Data Update and Review, Special Topic. 2014; 135: 120‐122.
Wixtrom R, Garadi, V, Leopold J, Canady J. Device‐Specific Findings of Imprinted‐Texture 2019, 1–7 Breast Implants: Characteristics, Risks, and Benefits. Breast Surgery. 2019, 1‐7: 1.
2. Calobrace, B. The design and engineering of the MemoryShape breast implant. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014 Sep;134(3 Suppl):10S‐5S.
3. Hammond DC, Canady JW, Love TR, et al. Mentor Contour Profile Gel Implants: Clinical Outcomes at 10 Years Plastic Reconstr Surg, 2017.
4. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape® Post‐Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report.02 June 2015.
5. Mentor Worldwide LLC. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013.
6. Maxwell, G. Patrick; Van Natta, Bruce W.; Bengtson, Bradley P.; and Murphy, Diane K., "Ten‐Year Results From the Natrelle 410 Anatomical Form‐Stable Silicone Breast Implant Core Study" (2015).
7. Public Health Resources. Health Canada: Summary Basis of Decision (SBD) for Natrelle™ Highly Cohesive Silicone‐Filled Breast Implants. Application No. 88573. License No.72262. Date Issued: 2014/01/17.
8.Health Canada: Summary Basis of Decision (SBD) for Natrelle™ Silicone‐Filled Breast Implants‐Smooth Shell With Barrier and Narelle(TM) Silicone Filled Breast Implants ‐ Textured Shell with Barrier Layer. Application No.61865 and 60524 License No License No 72264 and 72263. Date Issued: 2012/09/25.
9. Derby B, Codner, M. Textured. Silicone Breast Implant Use in Primary Augmentation: Core Data Update and Review, Special Topic. 2014; 135: 120‐122.
10. Wixtrom R, Garadi, V, Leopold J, Canady J. Device‐Specific Findings of Imprinted‐Texture 2019, 1–7 Breast Implants: Characteristics, Risks, and Benefits. Breast Surgery. 2019, 1‐7: 1.
11. MENTORPROMISE PROTECTION PLAN FOR MENTOR® BREAST IMPLANTS, Legal Document, 2021.