You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra feels more like natural breast tissue 1,2,*, while also giving you more options for choosing a look you love.
Why Choose MemoryGel® Xtra?
MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants give you all the beneﬁts of MemoryGel® Breast Implants, but with additional beneﬁts in two proﬁle options – Moderate Plus and High Profile.
A Soft, Natural Feel Patients Desire**,3 with Increased Projection, Fullness and Firmness4,5
In 90% of the corresponding profiles, MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than implants from another leading brand (all cohesive levels).***,6
MemoryGel® Xtra implants are precision-filled and provide increased fullness when compared to MemoryGel® Breast Implants.4,5
The cohesive gel in MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants feels soft and natural, with increased firmness over MemoryGel® Breast Implants for women desiring that feel.†,‡,5
A Name You Can Trust
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants are part of the long-trusted MemoryGel® family.7-16
MENTOR® COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Over 200,000 patients have been enrolled in over 10 clinical studies, providing a robust data set to evaluate the safety and performance of our implants.7-16
PREFERRED BY 9 OUT OF 10 CONSUMERS
In a blinded comparison with another major brand, 9 out of 10 consumers chose MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants as feeling more like natural breasts.|,3
SURGEONS PREFER MEMORYGEL® XTRA
In a global blinded comparison with another major brand, surgeons more often chose MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants as the product they would use most often at their practice.§,3
* As compared to saline-ﬁlled breast implants
** In-person consumer survey with 452 respondents.
*** Published projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGel® Xtra Moderate Plus Profile vs. Inspira Moderate Profile and MemoryGel® Xtra High Profile vs. Inspira Full Profile.
† Head-to-head compression benchtop testing between MemoryGel® Xtra and MemoryGel® Breast Implants.
‡ Head-to-head compression benchtop testing between MemoryGel® Xtra (n=4) and Natrelle Inspira (n=3).
| Head-to-head blinded in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel® Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents
§ Head-to-head in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel® Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 79 surgeons
1. Spear S, Jespersen, MR. Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2010; 30:557.
2. Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. . "Safety of Silicone Implants." Washington, DC: National Academy Press(1999) Page 58.
3. MENTOR Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017
4. Product Dimensions for MemoryGel® and MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
5. Mentor R&D Compression Benchtop Testing - July 2017
6. Allergan Natrelle Inspira Product Catalog 2017
7. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
8. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
9. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
10. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShapeTM Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
11. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
12. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992-November 2010) October 3, 2011.
13. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
14. MemoryShapeTM Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
15. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGel® Ultra High Profile (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
16. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study