You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGelTM Xtra
MENTOR® MemoryGelTM Xtra feels more like natural breast tissue 1,2,*, while also giving you more options for choosing a look you love.
Why Choose MemoryGelTM Xtra?
MemoryGelTM Xtra Breast Implants give you all the beneﬁts of MemoryGelTM Breast Implants, but with additional beneﬁts in two proﬁle options – Moderate Plus and High Profile.
A Soft, Natural Feel Patients Desire**,3 with Increased Projection, Fullness and Firmness4,5
In 90% of the corresponding profiles, MemoryGelTM Xtra Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than implants from another leading brand (all cohesive levels).***,6
MemoryGelTM Xtra implants are precision-filled and provide increased fullness when compared to MemoryGelTM Breast Implants.4,5
The cohesive gel in MemoryGelTM Xtra Breast Implants feels soft and natural, with increased firmness over MemoryGelTM Breast Implants for women desiring that feel.†,‡,5
A Name You Can Trust
MENTOR® MemoryGelTM Xtra Breast Implants are part of the long-trusted MemoryGelTM family.7-16
MENTOR® COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Over 200,000 patients have been enrolled in over 10 clinical studies, providing a robust data set to evaluate the safety and performance of our implants.7-16
PREFERRED BY 9 OUT OF 10 CONSUMERS
In a blinded comparison with another major brand, 9 out of 10 consumers chose MENTOR® MemoryGelTM Xtra Breast Implants as feeling more like natural breasts.|,3
SURGEONS PREFER MEMORYGELTM XTRA
In a global blinded comparison with another major brand, surgeons more often chose MemoryGelTM Xtra Breast Implants as the product they would use most often at their practice.§,3
* As compared to saline-ﬁlled breast implants
** In-person consumer survey with 452 respondents.
*** Published projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGelTM Xtra Moderate Plus Profile vs. Inspira Moderate Profile and MemoryGel Xtra High Profile vs. Inspira Full Profile.
† Head-to-head compression benchtop testing between MemoryGelTM Xtra and MemoryGelTM Breast Implants.
‡ Head-to-head compression benchtop testing between MemoryGelTM Xtra (n=4) and Natrelle Inspira (n=3).
| Head-to-head blinded in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents
§ Head-to-head in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 79 surgeons
1. Spear S, Jespersen, MR. Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2010; 30:557.
2. Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. . "Safety of Silicone Implants." Washington, DC: National Academy Press(1999) Page 58.
3. MENTOR Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017
4. Product Dimensions for MemoryGel and MemoryGel Xtra Breast Implants
5. Mentor R&D Compression Benchtop Testing - July 2017
6. Allergan Natrelle Inspira Product Catalog 2017
7. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
8. MemoryGelTM Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
9. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGelTM Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
10. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShapeTM Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
11. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
12. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992-November 2010) October 3, 2011.
13. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
14. MemoryShapeTM Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
15. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGelTM Ultra High Profile (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
16. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study