You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants feel more like natural breast tissue without compromising reliability or safety. 1-4*
Why Choose MemoryGel® Breast Implants?
The uniquely formulated cohesive gel found within MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants creates a soft, more natural feel chosen by millions of women.5**
Decades of Unsurpassed Satisfaction
Mentor® MemoryGelTM Breast Implants have been successfully used and trusted for over 30 years by millions of women worldwide.1,7
Our Promise to You
Mentor® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive warranty to ensure that you are supported long after your surgery.8
* As compared to Saline-filled breast implants.
** In-person consumer survey with 452 respondents.
† Based on patient survey at 10 years in the Mentor® MemoryGel® Breast Implant 10-Year Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report.
1. Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. Safety of Silicone Implants. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1999.
2. MENTOR Worldwide LLC. MemoryGel® Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013.
3. FDA: Update on the Safety of Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants (2011).
4. Spear, S., and Jespersen, M.R., Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal 30(4) 557-570 2010.
5. MENTOR Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017.
6. Mentor Worldwide LLC. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013.
7. Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Historical Implant Data 1985 ‐ May 2018.
8. MENTORPROMISE PROTECTION PLAN FOR MENTOR® BREAST IMPLANTS, Legal Document, 2021
9. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel‐Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10‐Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
10. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
11. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel‐Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
12. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape™ Post‐Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
13. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
14. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992‐November 2010) October 3, 2011.
15. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
16. MemoryShape™ Post‐Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
17. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGel® Ultra High Profile (UHP‐L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
18. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study.