You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants feel more like natural breast tissue without compromising reliability or safety. 1-4,*
Why Choose MemoryGel® Breast Implants?
The uniquely formulated cohesive gel found within MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants creates a soft, more natural feel chosen by millions of women. 5,**
Decades of Unsurpassed Satisfaction
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants have been trusted for over 30 years by over 6,000,000 women worldwide.
Our Promise to You
MENTOR® has a highly comprehensive warranty and product guarantee for their full line of MENTOR® MemoryShapeTM Breast Implants and MemoryGel® Breast Implants.
* As compared to Saline-filled breast implants.
** In-person consumer survey with 452 respondents.
† Based on patient survey at 10 years in the Mentor® MemoryGel® Breast Implant 10-Year Core Gel Clincial Study Final Report. Mentor Worldwide LLC.. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013.
1. Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. Safety of Silicone Implants. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1999.
2. MENTOR Worldwide LLC. MemoryGel® Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013
3. FDA: Update on the Safety of Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants (2011)
4. Spear, S., and Jespersen, M.R., Breast Implants: Saline or Silcone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal 30(4) 557-570 2010
5. MENTOR Consumer Preference Market Research Report - July 2017
6. Mentor Worldwide LLC.. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013
7. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
8. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
9. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
10. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
11. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
12. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor's Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992-November 2010) October 3, 2011.
13. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
14. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
15. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGel® Ultra High Profile (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
16. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study.